Christmas is a time of giving and we see a high volume of enquiries of people asking how they can offer their time to us. We are always overwhelmed and touched by the generosity of those that wish to give their time to help others and for that we will always be extremely grateful.
However, we already have arrangements over the Christmas period, so we do not require additional support. There are many other ways you can get involved to support us, with some ideas as follows:
• Buy a pack (…or more!) of our Christmas cards
• Sell packs of Christmas cards on our behalf at a church event or community group you attend
• Make a donation through Paypal
• Sign-up for Give as You Live and raise money for us every time you shop!
• Come along to our Christmas Carol Service on 13th December
• Donate Christmas gifts (gift bags, shoeboxes, backpacks, etc) – please contact our main switchboard on 0151 649 0111 to arrange suitable drop-off.
We are unable to comment on Christmas or volunteering needs of other organisations and it is best if you contact them direct to enquire.